We want you as part of our team!
- Service, maintenance and repair work on wind turbine generators
- Support of the teams during commissioning and acceptance of wind turbine generators
- Documentation of the working inserts
- Assuring the compliant processes and implementation / compliance with technical and service-specific guidelines and instructions
- Compliance with the company’s principles of health, safety and environmental protection
- Completed training as an electrician / electronic technician (up to 1KV) – also job beginners
- Driving license – advantageous
- English skills – advantageous
- Reliable and independent work as well as willingness to learn
- Flexibility and readiness to travel / to work abroad
You expect varied and challenging activities in a dynamically growing company.
We offer a performance-focused income as well as professional development and trainings at the highest level.
You like to work flexibly in international teams, are willing to travel, show a high sense of responsibility and of security and are interested in future-oriented wind energy technology?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (letter, curriculum vitae, testimonials, training certificates, references, etc.) by post or e-mail with your salary statement and your earliest possible date of entry.
Rotorworks GmbH, Katrin Knospe, Glienicker Weg 95, 12489 Berlin, 030 / 67 80 62 9-24
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com